MOKA, a local 501(c)(3) non-profit serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is looking for a volunteer to maintain a pool at one of our AFC group homes in the Belmont area.
Weekly pool maintenance:
- Test the water poolside with a testing system.
- Add needed balancing chemicals.
- Replenish homeowner’s chemical supply as needed.
- Vacuum the pool, skim the water, Brush, and empty the leaf baskets.
- Rinse the filter cartridges or backwash as needed for optimal flow.
- Note and report visible equipment problems or breakage. As feasible and permitted, make minor repairs.
- Provide a detailed report of care after each visit
- Purchase of chemicals from local pool store (MOKA will provide location and account information)
- MOKA will provide the equipment to maintain the pool (vacuum etc.)
- Additional maintenance visits may be requested between weekly cleanings
If interested in this volunteer position, please email email@example.com.